The MCP1A-R470 range are manual call points, both with a 470 Ohm
resistor and Normally Open contact, complete with glass. The MCP1AR470FG-
01 is designed for flush mounting. The call points are designed to
provide a manual alarm interface to non-intelligent fire alarm control panels.
Both are supplied in the standard red colour.
The call points are delivered with the EN54-11 labels:
Function label: EN54-11 'Burning House'
For other labels, please order specific foil
• Unique ‘Plug & Play’ installation concept
• Re-settable operating element option
• Resistive and clean contact connections
• Semi-flush or surface mounting
• Approved to EN54, Part 11
• Backward compatibility
• Enhanced aesthetics
• Dimensions (W x H x D):
Semi-flush mounting: 89 mm x 93 mm x 27.5 mm - Surface mounting: 89 mm x 93 mm x 59.5 mm
• Weight: - Semi-flush: 110g - Surface: 160g
• Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +70°C
• Operating tension: 24Vdc Nominal
The series red MCP is LPCB approved EN54-11